BSN medical’s Terms For Submission
- Your submission shall be presented to BSN medical without any reservation of rights from your side and any message stating otherwise shall be deemed to be void;
- The recipient at BSN medical shall be at liberty to review your submission, which in itself shall not establish any contract between you and BSN medical;
- You acknowledge that BSN medical may already be working on the subject matter of your submission and agree that in such case your submission shall be deemed to be the sole and exclusive property of BSN medical;
- Irrespective of ownership, BSN medical shall at all times be free to use and develop your submission in any way it desires without having any further obligation or liability towards you;
- Your submission will not impose any obligation on BSN medical to enter into any form of co-operation with you;
- If BSN medical would desire to follow-up on your submission with you, BSN medical will contact you. Any form of co-operation between BSN and you shall be laid down in a written agreement. Unless BSN medical and you have signed an agreement stating otherwise, BSN medical will have no responsibility, duty, liability or other obligation towards you.
BSN medical cannot accept, and will be deemed to have automatically rejected without notice, any unsolicited submission presented to BSN medical in any other way than via firstname.lastname@example.org.