Training & Education
Our commitment to professional education to support the use of our products is unrivalled. We work with leading professional bodies to develop and source literature and resource materials, conferences and clinical meetings, courses, study days and work shops.
Customer training sessions we provide cover the following:
- Focussed RigidityCasting (FRC)
- General Casting
- Techniques Cast Bracing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Diagnosis and assessment
- Product selection and use
- Guidance on bandaging techniques for oedema reduction
- Practical advice in measuring for compression garments
- Explanations of product characteristics
- Advice on setting up a lymphoedema service
Please note our Jobst Lymphoedema Helpline is 0800 389 8424 or email: lymphoedema.uk(at)bsnmedical.com , providing expert advice from a clinical perspective.