Training and Education
BSN medical understands that progress in patient care depends on continuing professional development and so educational initiatives are an integral part of our relationship with and support of clinicians. We are pleased to provide education that can be tailored to suit your clinical needs in three areas: compression therapy, fracture management and advanced wound care.
Professional education in wound care
- Selection of wound care focused educational training modules to choose from
- Flexibility to pick the modules in a bespoke package to meet your team's training needs
- Facilitated by experienced Clinical Nurse Specialists in wound care
- Clinical modules with evidence based content
- Ability to incorporate local initiatives and topics on to the study day agenda
If you are interested in running a Cutimed Academy study day please contact your local Account Manager or click here to email us.
Click here to find out more information about how Cutimed Academy can provide bespoke training for you and your team.
Raising the standard of education in compression therapy
- Wide selection of lymphoedema and vascular focused training modules to choose from
- Allows you to create your own local bespoke study day to meet your team’s training needs
- Includes both theory and practical modules for all levels of experience
- Specific modules tailored for advanced lymphoedema practitioners
If you are interested in organising a JOBST Academy Study day for your team or colleagues, please contact your local Account Manager or click here to email. Click here for more information about JOBST Academy and our training modules.
Supporting training and education in fracture management
- Delivers professional education to all hospital cast room staff with bespoke training sessions
- Supports on-going training needs by providing access to a range of independent educational conferences in fracture management
- Provides a range of quality educational materials, cast room products and training aids to loyal users
The Casting Academy provides training tailored to the needs of all staff working with casting and splinting products. Training areas covered include:
- Focused Rigidity Casting (FRC),
- General casting techniques including cast bracing
- Splinting including Thermoplastics
- Total Contact Casting (TCC) for Diabetic Foot ulcers
If you are interested in arranging Casting Academy training in your hospital, please contact your local Account Manager or click here to send and email us. Click here for more information about how the Casting Academy can support you.
As a commitment to our customers all our training and education is provided FREE OF CHARGE and includes:
- All training materials
- Lunch and/or refreshments
- Certificate of attendance