- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
JOBST UltraSheer is a range of ready-to-wear, circular-knit RAL compression hosiery designed to offer highly effective, therapeutic compression for the management of lymphatic and venous diseases. An exceptional combination of comfort, style and gradient compression therapy.
Click here to find out how we support Looking After Legs awareness, education and solutions.
Especially fine yarns
- Provide outstanding sheerness and a silky look
- Deliver superior breathability and moisture management making the garments more comfortable to wear
- Elegant and stylish appearance encourages better patient compliance
- Makes the garments extremely soft and comfortable to wear
- Offers improved ease of donning and fit
Precise gradient compression
- Guaranteed RAL compression for effective compression therapy to treat venous and lymphatic diseases
- Noticeable relief and a sense of well-being for sufferers of venous diseases
- Two RAL compression classes
- Four styles
- knee high
- thigh high
- maternity tights*
- Six ready-to-wear sizes in two leg lengths to fit a wide range of patients
- Range of options
- Six fashionable colours
- Extensive Drug Tariff availability
*Note: not available on Drug Tariff
JOBST UltraSheer RAL compression garments are available on Drug Tariff, direct and selected lines are also available through the NHSSC.
Please reference the JOBST Ready-to-Wear Order Code Booklet (below) for details of BSN order codes, PIP codes and NHSSC codes.
Please select the "Styles" tab for an overview of styles, options, colours and sizing chart.
- RAL CCL1 (18-21mmHg)
- RAL CCL2 (23-32mmHg)
Note: Maternity tights not available on Drug Tariff
- Six sizes
- Petite or regular leg lengths
- Wider circumference available for thigh high garments
- Open or closed toe
- Soft, lace and decorative dotted silicone band
- Standard and wider thigh circumference