- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Non-fibreglass polyester casting tape
Best in class, Delta-Cast Conformable sets a benchmark in standard and removable, non-fibreglass casting tapes.
Delta-Cast Conformable responds to the challenges of daily fracture management. The unique components and well designed product details make DCC the UK's No. 1 choice for non-fibreglass tape.*
It's unique construction provides rigid and semi-rigid casting options for primary and secondary casting applications where patient fit, comfort and compliance are critical.
Delta-Cast Conformable is the only UK casting tape with clinical evidence to support it's use for focused rigidity casting.
*In 1998 Anne C Petty and Chris Wardman from Bradford Royal Infirmary carried out a clinical study using Delta-Cast Conformable on over 200 patients. This study was published in the Journal of Orthopaedic Nursing (1998), 2, 95 - 102. Below is an abstract from the study:
High performance 3-D stretch polyester bandage
- Ultimate conformability allows uninterrupted application of the roll without the need to tuck and fold and without creasing
- The 3-D stretch helps to master even difficult body contours in one go
- No wrinkles, no pressure points, no additional cast changes
- Long lasting durability and resiliency for minimal cast breakdown
Patented Resin Formula
- Silicone and latex free resin is designed to support ease of application and to ensure strong and long lasting lamination
- Resin design guarantees a consistent and reliable set time
- Ensures high lamination of layers for optimum stability, strength and reliability
- Strong lamination of end lay down
- The resin provides a smooth sensation during moulding which results in a smooth finish to the cast
- Versatile rigidity enables the practitioner to generate either traditional or focused rigidity casts with just one product
- FRC offers a straight through therapy: only one product for all healing stages
- Removable casts can be re-applied for greater control of the healing process
- No need for special application gloves
- Allows application with any standard examination gloves
- Your choice of gloves for improved fit and sensitivity
For ordering information click here.