2 in 1 compression system for managing venous ulcers
JOBST UlcerCARE is recommended for the management of venous ulcers after oedema reduction and for helping prevent the recurrence of such ulcers. The system comprises 2 components (a medical stocking with optional zipper and a compression liner) which together provide a nominal compression of 40mmHg at the ankle with decreasing gradient pressure from distal to proximal.
- Ideal solution for patients capable of changing wound dressings
- Cost effective
- Minimizes nursing care time per patient visit
- Allows for improved personal hygiene
- Functional with normal footwear and clothing
- Zipper allows for easier donning
- Zipper's pull tab accommodates better grasp
Benefits of JOBST UlcerCARE Ready-to-Wear Now
- Available in 7 ready-to-wear sizes to accommodate a wide variety of patient requirements whilst facilitating easy stock control and storage
- Outer stocking available with or without zipper and in choice of beige or black
- Liner contains silk for healthy skin, easy donning and patient concordance
Benefits of JOBST UlcerCARE Custom-Fit
- Each garment is custom-fit to ensure precise fit and compression
- Seamed flat-knitting process allows for individual fit for all leg shapes and sizes, including abnormally shaped legs
- Straight and slant open toe options
- Choice of lateral and medial zipper positions
To view our JOBST UlcerCARE measuring guide and order forms, please click on the appropriate links below:
For assistance contact Customer Services on 0845 122 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our JOBST UlcerCARE ordering information for both ready-to-wear and custom-fit, please click on the link below:
The product information on this page is not intended to be used by health care professionals or users in the United States and may not comply with the regulatory standards of the United States. Please refer to the product label and / or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of these products.