- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Transparent film dressing with absorbent pad
Leukomed T plus is a water and bacteria proof transparent dressing with a highly absorbent dressing pad, these transparent dressings allow patients to resume their everyday activities.
Click here to view the product literature.
- For surgical injuries which require waterproof protection
- For best results allow any swelling to subside prior to application
- Provides effective protection from water and bacteria: The transparent polyurethane film of Leukomed T plus is waterproof and bacteria-proof
- Reduced risk of maceration: Leukomed T plus dressings are permeable to water vapour and oxygen
- Minimise dressing changes: The highly absorbent wound pad prolongs the intervals between dressing changes
- Secure fit: The dressings have a reliable initial and permanent adhesion. Rounded edges prevent rucking
- Easy to use: The red strip technology allows quick dressing changes
- Patient comfort: Leukomed T plus dressings allow patients to shower at an early stage, or to receive hydrotherapy. For best results allow any swelling to subside prior to application.
Red Strip Technology: Leukomed T plus dressings have a unique, red strip release mechanism allowing quick, simple, one-hand application.
|BSN Code||Size||Pack Qty||PIP Code||NHS SC Code *Welsh Health Supplies|
|72382-00||7.2cm x 5cm||1 x 50||335-6037||ELW320/EIA240*|
|72382-01||8cm x 10cm||1 x 50||335-6003||ELW324/EIA2430*|
|72382-02||8cm x 15cm||1 x 50||335-6011||ELW261/EIA245*|
|72382-03||10cm x 25cm||1 x 50||335-6045||ELW328/EIA247*|
|72382-04||10cm x 30cm||1 x 50||335-6060||ELW330/EIA249*|
|72382-05||10cm x 35cm||1 x 50||335-6086||ELW331/EIA251*|
|72382-14||10cm x 20cm||1 x 50||340-3516||ELW326/EIA0247*|