- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Non-woven wound dressing
Soft, with a highly absorbent dressing pad, Leukomed is a range of sterile dressings for the skin friendly treatment of exuding wounds.
Click here to view the product literature.
For surgical wounds and minor injuries
- For surgical wounds and minor wound protection: Sterilised and individually
- Reduced risk of maceration: Leukomed dressings are air and moisture permeable making them particularly skin friendly
- Reliable absorption: The highly absorbent dressing pad ensures reliable absorption of exudate
- Secure fit: The dressings have a reliable initial and permanent adhesion. Rounded edges to prevent rucking
- Minimise dressing changes: The highly absorbent wound pad used in Leukomed prolong the intervals between dressing changes
- Patient comfort: Leukomed products are comfortable and conformable. For best results allow any swelling to subside prior to application.
|BSN Code||Size||Pack Qty||PIP Code|
|72380-00||7.2cm x 5cm||1 x 50||339-9557|
|72380-01||8cm x 10cm||1 x 50||339-9565|
|72380-02||8cm x 15cm||1 x 50||339-9573|
|72380-03||10cm x 20cm||1 x 50||339-9581|
|72380-04||10cm x 25cm||1 x 50||339-9631|
|72380-05||10cm x 30cm||1 x 50||339-9649|
|72380-06||10cm x 35cm||1 x 50||339-9656|