- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Firm feel fabric
JOBST Bellavar is a range of ready-to-wear, circular-knit compression hosiery, designed to treat the symptoms of lymphoedema, following oedema reduction. The compression ranges are as recommended by the International Lymphoedema Framework.*
JOBST Bellavar is manufactured using a firmer feel fabric to apply a stronger level of compression with stiff resistance. These yarns are suitable for treating moderate levels of lymphoedema with compression classes 2 (23-32mmHg) and 3 (34-46mmHg). JOBST Bellavar is covered by a 6 month guarantee against garment failure due to manufacturing or material defect.
* Reference: 1. Lymphoedema Framework, Template for Practice: compression hosiery in lymphoedema, London: MEP Ltd 2006
- Firm feel fabric with stiff resistance, providing high working pressure for enhanced theraputic effect
- Reinforced toe area providing high durability
- Fine meshed material is highly durable, skin friendly and air permeable
- Two compression classes (RAL CCL2 = 23-32mmHg & RAL CCL 3 = 34-46mmHg), ensures correct level can be selected for differing stages of moderate lymphoedema
- Knee-high or thigh-high garments available on prescription, catering for individual patient needs and preferences
- NEW - tights now available on prescription
- Six ready-to-wear sizes, available in long or short lengths (thigh-high garments available in standard length only), on prescription, ensuring optimum fit
- Thigh-high stockings with choice of top band, to ensure maximum comfort and security, available on prescription
- Sahara colour available on prescription
- A wide range of other styles and colours available, not on prescription
JOBST Bellavar is available on prescription. For full details of the extensive range, please refer to the Lymphology Price List or contact Customer Services on 0845 122 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the JOBST Ready to Wear Order Code Booklet.
For a sizing and measuring guide for JOBST Bellavar, please click here.
Disclaimer: The product information on this page is not intended to be used by health care professionals or users in the United States and may not comply with the regulatory standards of the United States. Please refer to the product label and / or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of these products.