- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Soft and comfortable leg therapy
JOBST Opaque is a range of ready-to-wear, circular-knit compression hosiery, designed to treat the symptoms of lymphoedema, following oedema reduction. The compression ranges are as recommended by the International Lymphoedema Framework*.
JOBST Opaque is now manufactured using JOBST Advanced Comfort, making it softer than ever, for exceptional wearing comfort. The high quality, multi-fibre yarns are suitable for applying light compression for mild to moderate lymphoedema, in RAL compression classes 1 (18-21mmHg) and 2 (23-32mmHg). The extensive range of garments available on Drug Tariff now includes thigh-highs with closed toe, thigh-highs with lace top silicone band and tights. JOBST Opaque is covered by a 6 month guarantee against garment failure due to manufacturing or material defect.
*Reference: 1. Lymphoedema Framework, Template for Practice: compression hosiery in lymphoedema, London: MEP Ltd 2006
- Manufactured with JOBST Advance Comfort, ensuring JOBST Opaque is softer than ever for exceptional wearing comfort
- Nilit® Aquarius fibres provide effective moisture wicking so that legs feel comfortable all day long
- The high-stretch inlay yarns are now double covered to provide superior donning and a great fit
- High quality yarns and reinforced foot zones make JOBST Opaque stronger and even more durable
- Improved fit from hip to toe due to the new anatomical panty design, a broader knee welt and a wide, soft toe cap
- The refined opacity discreetly covers blemishes and scars for improved patient confidence
- Two RAL compression classes (1 = 18-21mmHg, 2 = 23-32mmHg), ensures the correct level can be selected for mild to moderate lymphoedema
- Knee-high, thigh-high and tights available on prescription, catering for individual patient needs and preferences
- Six ready-to-wear sizes, available in long or short lengths, on prescription, ensuring optimum fit
- Thigh-high stockings with choice of silicone band and wider thigh circumference, to ensure maximum comfort and security
- Choice of colours, black, sand and navy available on prescription.
- A wide range of other styles (including knee high with dotted silicone band) and colours available, not on prescription
Click here for the JOBST Ready to Wear Order Code Booklet.
Click here for the Patient Referral form.
For further ordering information, please contact Customer Services on 0845 122 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those patients who do not fit into the ready-to-wear sizes, JOBST Opaque is now available as a made-to-measure option, not on prescription. For an order form, please click here.
Disclaimer: Please note that these order forms are supplied for use by healthcare professionals who have been specifically trained and are qualified to measure for JOBST Opaque custom-fit garments. Each garment is made to the individual measurements and specifications provided on this order form. BSN medical takes no responsibility for any measurement inaccuracies, so please check thoroughly before submitting your order. If you have any queries relating to either measuring or garment style, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services (0845 122 3600) or the Compression Helpline (0800 389 8424). The product information on this page is not intended to be used by health care professionals or users in the United States and may not comply with the regulatory standards of the United States. Please refer to the product label and / or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of these products.