Looking After Legs Educational Support
Our Looking After Legs education offers:
- Dedicated literature: available to view online, COMING SOON (To order a hard copy please contact your local Account Manager)
- Study sessions
- Clinical support
- Practical support
Study sessions: COMING SOON - A LOOKING AFTER LEGS STUDY SESSION NEAR YOU!
Our Looking After Legs study sessions are designed to help you understand:
- The circulation and lymphatic systems
- Signs and symptoms to recognise
- Vascular and lymphatic assessment
- Treatment options
- How to measure for a compression garment (practical sessions)
- How to support your patients in self-management
Content of the sessions may vary. Please contact us for further details.
We want to support you every step of the way. Our Clinical Nurse Advisors and Account Managers deliver a range of in-depth educational and practical sessions, tailored to suit your needs.
Clinical support delivered by BSN medical Clinical Nurse Advisors
Our Clinical Nurse Advisors deliver in-depth education to nurses, providing an understanding of venous and lymphatic conditions and the appropriate treatment options, with practical guidance in the use of safe and effective compression garments.
The sessions offer:
- Bespoke educational sessions for nursing staff
- 1:1 sessions
- Informal group meetings
- Support within clinics
- Assistance with problem solving for specific patients
Practical support from Account Managers
Our Account Managers are experts in measuring patients for JOBST® product solutions. They can support you with practical skills and elements of prescribing compression hosiery.