- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
JOBST UltraSheer is a range of ready-to-wear, circular-knit RAL compression hosiery designed to offer highly effective, therapeutic compression for the management of lymphatic and venous diseases. An exceptional combination of comfort, style and gradient compression therapy.
Click here to find out how we support 'Looking After Legs' awareness, education and solutions.
Especially fine yarns
- Provide outstanding sheerness and a silky look
- Deliver superior breathability and moisture management making the garments more comfortable to wear
- Elegant and stylish appearance encourages better patient compliance
- Makes the garments extremely soft and comfortable to wear
- Offers improved ease of donning and fit
Precise gradient compression
- Guaranteed RAL compression for effective compression therapy to treat venous and lymphatic diseases
- Noticeable relief and a sense of well-being for sufferers of venous diseases
JOBST UltraSheer RAL compression garments are available on Drug Tariff, direct and selected lines are also available through the NHSSC.
Please reference the JOBST Ready-to-Wear Order Code Booklet (below) for details of BSN order codes, PIP codes and NHSSC codes.
Please select the "Styles" tab for an overview of styles, options, colours and sizing chart.
Click here for JOBST Ready-to-Wear Order Form.
Click here for the JOBST Ready-to-Wear Order Code Booklet.
For further ordering information, please contact Customer Services on 0845 122 3600 or email email@example.com. To support your clinical related questions please call The Compression Helpline on 0800 389 8424.
Disclaimer: Please note that these order forms are supplied for use by healthcare professionals who have been specifically trained to measure for JOBST garments. BSN medical takes no responsibility for any measurement inaccuracies, so please check thoroughly before submitting your order.
- RAL CCL1 (18-21mmHg)
- RAL CCL2 (23-32mmHg)
Note: Maternity tights not available on Drug Tariff
- Six sizes
- Petite or regular leg lengths
- Wider circumference available for thigh high garments
- Open or closed toe
- Soft, lace and decorative dotted silicone band
- Standard and wider thigh circumference