- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Clearly controlling the risk
Continuous wound inspection plays an important role in fighting surgical site infections. The Leukoplast experts have combined the highly innovative hydropolymer technology with the most protective and transparent of the Leukoplast films. Thanks to the transparency of both the film and hydropolymer pad of Leukomed Control, wound inspection and early detection of infection is easily possible - without dressing changes.
Click here to view the product literature.
Leukomed Control is indicated for dry and low exuding acute wounds such as surgical incisions, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions.
Recommendation: It is especially suited for the control of wounds on patients with an increased risk of infection.
Transparent with low friction, matt surface
- Dressing is hardly noticeable on the skin
- Highly conformable, enhancing patient comfort
- Protects against water, bacteria and contaminants
- Reduces the risk of surgical site infection
Highly breathable and conforming
- Prevents skin maceration and tension blisters
- Readily adapts to the skin's flexion and oedema through its reliable, skin-friendly adhesive border
- Ensures high wearing comfort even on contoured body areas
- Provides gentle, yet strong fixation
- High patient compliance
|BSN Code||Size||Pad Size||Pack Qty||NHS SC Code|
|73230-00||5cm x 7cm||2cm x 4cm||1 x 10||ELW836|
|73230-01||7cm x 10cm||4cm x 7cm||1 x 10||ELW837|
|73230-02||8cm x 15cm||4.5cm x 11.5cm||1 x 10||ELW838|
|73230-03||10cm x 24cm||6cm x 20cm||1 x 5||ELW840|
|73230-05||10 x 35cm||6cm x 31cm||1 x 5||ELW841|