- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
An adjustable short-strench compression wrap solution
The JOBST FarrowWrap is adjustable short-stretch compression wrap system designed for treating patients with lymphatic and venous conditions.
JOBST FarrowWrap simulates short stretch bandaging, providing graduated compression. Designed for the treatment of SWELLING and ULCERATION of the limb, including chronic oedema and chronic venous insufficiency. It is a practical alternative to bandaging.
JOBST FarrowWrap is composed of smart, elastic, short-stretch bands. These adjustable bands allow it to support and adapt to limb reduction, especially beneficial for those patients with fluctuating oedema, rebound oedema, donning and doffing problems or for patients who have limited access to professional bandaging.
Patients can self-manage and adjust the wrap compression system, promoting independence and empowering patients to be more involved with their care.
JOBST FarrowWrap compression system consists of a liner and an outerwrap piece, available for the upper and lower limb. It is available in three material types / compression levels. Custom-fit variants are available (please note these are not available on prescription).
JOBST FarrowWrap is available in a wide range of ready-to-wear sizes that are available on prescription.
Click here to find out how we support 'Looking After Legs' awareness, education and solutions.
Click here to view the product literature.
Why choose JOBST FarrowWrap?
The easy-to-use wrap compression system offers your patient independence and the ability to manage their own oedema, as it can be removed and reapplied by the patient:-
- Breadth of indications
- Clinically proven (please see our clinical tab)
- JOBST FarrowWrap overlapping bands
- Support and rigidity to control oedema
- No gapping or pinching
- 50% overlap of bands provides consistent graduated compression
- Easy to apply, with no guide required
- Wide size range available with two different lengths
- Three fabric choices available
JOBST FarrowWrap strong
- Soft fabric with strong compression, suitable for patients with some shape distortion and moderate to severe oedema
JOBST FarrowWrap classic
- Rigid fabric with a comfortable feel for patients with more severe oedema and irregular limb shape / distortion
- Fabric lays flat against skin folds
JOBST FarrowWrap Lite
- Soft fabric with reduced compression levels, especially suitable for palliative and paediatric patients
- Two compression levels available
- Can be used in combination with dressings
- Variants can be machine washed and tumble dried
- Please note: application of JOBST FarrowWrap armsleeve is different
- It is atomically contoured and has an integral liner so can easily be applied using one hand
Measure your patient for a garment using the measuring forms below and follow instructions on the form to generate a prescription.
For a form detailing the measurements required to select JOBST FarrowWrap sizes, please click on the appropriate form below (NOTE: these forms can also be used to request a prescription or order a custom-fit garment direct from BSN medical):
For further ordering information, please contact Customer Services on 0845 122 3600 or email email@example.com. To support your clinical related questions please call The Compression Helpline on 0800 389 8424.
Disclaimer: Please note that these order forms are supplied for use by healthcare professionals who have been specifically trained to measure for JOBST garments. BSN medical takes no responsibility for any measurement inaccuracies, so please check thoroughly before submitting your order.
JOBST FarrowWrap is available in three lower limb styles: footpiece, legpiece, thighpiece (including kneepiece). Each style comes with two appropriately sized liners. The separate styles may help increase the patient’s mobility at the joints.
Below from left to right: footpiece, legpiece, thighpiece
For instruction on how to apply please click here to see our patient leaflet.
Each JOBST FarrowWrap style comes with two appropriately sized liners. They provide no compression but provide a smooth base and skin protection when applying the outer wrap.
Foot and legpiece liners: "Silver"
- Complementary beige colour
- Antimicrobial silver
Thigh high liner: TG Soft
- Terry cloth
- Thick, soft and stretchy
JOBST FarrowWrap upper limb
Upper limb ready-to-wear styles always come in JOBST FarrowWrap LITE fabric. No liner required. Other fabrics are available in custom-fit only.
Below from left to right: armpiece, ambidextrous gauntlet (both available in ready-to-wear)
JOBST FarrowWrap Armpiece
Below from left to right: LITE, CLASSIC, STRONG