- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Your style expert - the perfect companion for work
A ready-to-wear, circular-knit, RAL compression sock that is indistinguishable from a man's dress sock. Designed specifically for men to offer the perfect combination of style and therapeutic effectiveness in the treatment of lymphatic and venous conditions. The functional and timeless ribbed design makes JOBST forMen Ambition the perfect companion for work.
Click here to find out how we support Looking After Legs awareness, education and solutions.
Cotton and carbon - the C2 effect
- Provides optimal comfort and odour management
- Premium quality cotton ensures a natural feeling against the skin
- Biologically neutral odour-control-system to keep the foot dry and fresh
- Carbon particles are inherent in fibres and recharged after each washing
- Designed specifically for the male anatomy to provide a perfect fit
Broad knee welt
- Improved comfort due to reduced risk of sliding / biting
Toe relief zone
- Helps reduce pressure points
- Flat seams offer improved comfort
- For ease of donning and exceptional comfort
- Sizing chart is specific to male measurements and accommodates a higher percentage of the male population
JOBST forMen Ambition compression socks are available on Drug Tariff and direct.
Please reference the JOBST forMen Ambition Ready-to-Wear Order Code Booklet (below) for details of BSN order codes and PIP codes.
Please select the "Styles" tab for an overview of the style, options, colours and sizing chart. for JOBST Ready-to-Wear Order Form.
Click here for the order form.
Click here for the JOBST forMen Ready-to-Wear Order Code Booklet.
For further assistance, contact our Customer Services, please click here.
- RAL CCL 1 (18-21mmHg)
- RAL CCL 2 (23-32mmHg)
- Knee high with closed toe
- Six sizes
- Regular and long leg lengths
Available in five colours on Drug Tariff for improved patient compliance.