- Features & Benefits
- Ordering Information
- Lower Limb Styles
- Lower Limb Options
- Upper Limb Styles
- Upper Limb Options
Your active expert - the perfect companion for work and leisure
This ready-to-wear, circular-knit, RAL compression sock offers the perfect combination of durability and comfort. Designed specifically for men for the versatile treatment of lymphatic and venous conditions. The high cotton content makes JOBST forMen Explore the perfect companion for work and leisure.
Click here to find out how we support Looking After Legs awareness, education and solutions.
Cotton and carbon - the C2 effect
- Provides optimal comfort and odour management
- Premium quality cotton ensures a natural feeling against the skin
- Biologically neutral odour-control-system to keep the foot dry and fresh
- Carbon particles are inherent in fibres and recharged after each washing
- Designed specifically for the male anatomy to provide a perfect fit
Broad knee welt
- Improved comfort due to reduced risk of sliding / biting
Toe relief zone
- Helps reduces pressure points
- Flat seams offer improved comfort
- For ease of donning and exceptional comfort
- An improved ready-to-wear sizing chart for a better fit for the male patient
- Sizing chart is specific to male measurements and accommodates a higher percentage of the male population
JOBST forMen Ambition compression socks are available on Drug Tariff and direct.
Please reference the JOBST forMen Ambition Ready-to-Wear Order Code Booklet (below) for details of BSN order codes and PIP codes.
Please select the "Styles" tab for an overview of the style, options, colours and sizing chart.
Click here for JOBST Ready-to-Wear Order Form.
Click here for the JOBST forMen Ready-to-Wear Order Code Booklet.
For further assistance, contact our Customer Services, please click here.
- RAL CCL 1 (18-21mmHg)
- RAL CCL 2 (23-32mmHg)
- Knee high with closed toe
- Six sizes
- Regular and long leg lengths
Available in four colours on Drug Tariff for improved patient compliance.